Is your organization in the middle of navigating transformational change?
Almost everybody is these days, in the spirit of sharing best practices, here are five critical observations about successful organizational change from On the Same Page.
- 20 / 20 Vision: All eyes on the customer
- All (functional) roads lead to the company’s vision
- Execution: A dedicated team committed to swift and incremental change
- Managers are the lynchpin: The way forward is rooted in clear, candid and constant communication
- Feedback, dialogue and stories keep it real
What kind of change is your organization experiencing, and what would you add to this list?
Click here to view the Tracy’s complete blog post for The CEO Magazine.